Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've recently been diagnosed with ADD, I've tried to go through two years of University with ADD, without support and dropped out both years. I found it very hard to concentrate and study but did not know why, I loved being at University and listening to lectures, but I was unable to do work and read materials.
    Now knowing I suffer with ADD and understanding what help I need, I want to return to University to achieve my goal of gaining my degree , but because I have used two years of funding already from Student finance Wales, I won't be entitled for a tuition fee loan for the first year of study. I have been looking into applying for an appeal to Student finance. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and how you found the appeal process.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.