The Student Room Group

Can this be a red flag

If your partner claims that boys that were part of her class group for university are no longer on her snap and she doesn’t talk to boys or any boy at all nor have friends that are boys although you see their name come up on your quick add without the “mutual connection”.
Original post by Anonymous
If your partner claims that boys that were part of her class group for university are no longer on her snap and she doesn’t talk to boys or any boy at all nor have friends that are boys although you see their name come up on your quick add without the “mutual connection”.

I think the red flag is more not trusting your partner to be truthful with you.
Reply 2
Original post by glazzi
I think the red flag is more not trusting your partner to be truthful with you.

So your saying me thinking that when my partner says she no longer has them on snap nor talks them although they appear on quick add without mutual connection is not trusting her
So your saying me thinking that when my partner says she no longer has them on snap nor talks them although they appear on quick add without mutual connection is not trusting her

As far as I’m aware, if she did have them on snap, they’d show up as a mutual connection. So, yes, I’d say it is.
Reply 4
Original post by glazzi
As far as I’m aware, if she did have them on snap, they’d show up as a mutual connection. So, yes, I’d say it is.

Why do they appear on my quick add
Reply 5

maybe because they used to be added to her snap? either way, it doesn't matter, you now know they aren't friends on snapchat so why do you care so much?
Reply 6
Original post by jas149
maybe because they used to be added to her snap? either way, it doesn't matter, you now know they aren't friends on snapchat so why do you care so much?

I don’t care about it it’s just their user came up on my snap quick add and we both spoke about our boundaries I was just wondering to why he appeared on my quick add

tbf quick add can be random so maybe its just a coincidence
Reply 8
tbf quick add can be random so maybe its just a coincidence

Okay thank you for the clarity
Usually quick add is a location thing, or if they used to be friends - things like that. It’ll say mutual friend of she still had them added.

Because of location? Other friends of friends of friends? Because they used to be added to her?
Because of location? Other friends of friends of friends? Because they used to be added to her?

Quick add can literally be random, I have had folk who I don't even know on my quick add - Id give your girlfriend a bit of slack and relax, if you don't trust her then end it.. making both of you miserable over pointless stuff
Quick add can literally be random, I have had folk who I don't even know on my quick add - Id give your girlfriend a bit of slack and relax, if you don't trust her then end it.. making both of you miserable over pointless stuff

I'm not the OP?

Anyhow, I agree with you. Not sure what's the problem with the OP's girlfriend having male friends on her university course.
Reply 13

Na I trust her just don’t know why that guy appears on my quick add that’s all
Reply 14
I'm not the OP?

Anyhow, I agree with you. Not sure what's the problem with the OP's girlfriend having male friends on her university course.

In our relationship we got boundaries to which we don’t necessarily have friends of the opposite gender unless it’s just a work colleague and there’s the need to work or anything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending