The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Built up my sisters new bed 😂 Honestly love DIY
Finished homework at half 4
Getting too damn excited for my birthday, 2 days! I'll be a teenager!
I made it through triple maths without a mental breakdown! :laugh:

(Also I should take a leaf from @Rum Ham's book and get myself some candles... mine have burnt out.)
Saw some buff things with nice thighs as i was going to parents evening.

It was a nice feast for my eyes. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Reply 1185
Original post by EmilySarah00

(Also I should take a leaf from @Rum Ham's book and get myself some candles... mine have burnt out.)

I keep buying more even though I have about 20 odd unused in my flat already :colondollar:

What kind of scents of candles do you go for? I'm loving all the Christmassy ones atm like spiced apple and cinnamon :love: I used to go for Yankee Candles but they are too expensive and I've noticed a lot of the cheaper brands smell really similar and some even last longer than the Yankee Candles
Original post by Rum Ham
I keep buying more even though I have about 20 odd unused in my flat already :colondollar:

What kind of scents of candles do you go for? I'm loving all the Christmassy ones atm like spiced apple and cinnamon :love: I used to go for Yankee Candles but they are too expensive and I've noticed a lot of the cheaper brands smell really similar and some even last longer than the Yankee Candles

I could do with stealing a few of those! :teehee:

Winter is the best time to be buying candles, I love all the warm, musky and spiced scents, you happen to have just named one of my all time favourite scents, I burned through my spiced apple candle from the body shop last year very quickly!
Have you any brand recommendations as I've actually no idea where to go (I with we had bath and body works over here, I live for their three wick candles :love:)
Reply 1187
I could do with stealing a few of those! :teehee:

Winter is the best time to be buying candles, I love all the warm, musky and spiced scents, you happen to have just named one of my all time favourite scents, I burned through my spiced apple candle from the body shop last year very quickly!
Have you any brand recommendations as I've actually no idea where to go (I with we had bath and body works over here, I live for their three wick candles :love:)

I can't remember the exact brand names but the cheap ones in places like Dobbies, B&M, Home Bargains and even IKEA are pretty good :smile: I got two large ones in Dobbies the other day for £8 whereas if I bought a Yankee Candle of the same size, it would have been around £20. Yankee Candles will always be my favourite but they are too expensive.
Reply 1188
My mum bought me a new Steven Brown Art canvas today and she was talking to the artist and told him I got married recently and he signed it to me and my husband which was lovely. The canvas is even more personal now :h:
Reply 1189

How about 4 maths?
I had to go through that:
Maths Homework, core Maths, Stats and then more maths homework.
Maths is basically my life now
EE upgraded my data for no reason so now I can actually waste my data now.
Original post by NBingham
How about 4 maths?
I had to go through that:
Maths Homework, core Maths, Stats and then more maths homework.
Maths is basically my life now

If we count maths homework in frees as well as maths lessons I’ve done a full 5 hours of maybe before now! :laugh:
I relate with maths being my life too
Original post by Rum Ham
I can't remember the exact brand names but the cheap ones in places like Dobbies, B&M, Home Bargains and even IKEA are pretty good :smile: I got two large ones in Dobbies the other day for £8 whereas if I bought a Yankee Candle of the same size, it would have been around £20. Yankee Candles will always be my favourite but they are too expensive.

I love a good Yankee Candle but with no job at the minute I’m sadly too broke for that!

Going to have to go searching some other stores :ninjagirl:

Thanks for the ideas! :yep:
Same as yesterday!
Nothing in particular happened but nothing bad happened either! 😅🙏🙌
Well... It was my birthday today! I got a lot of nice presents, I went to Nando's and tried the hottest sauce! A pair of trainers my uncle and auntie got me were too small and they've already paid for a new pair!
If we count maths homework in frees as well as maths lessons I’ve done a full 5 hours of maybe before now! :laugh:
I relate with maths being my life too

Maths is absolutely my life. I've literally given up on other subjects and devoted myself to maths before interview! 7-8 hrs work on maths everyday on average......
Reply 1197
Had a really nice bubble bath this morning and now I'm just waiting on my mum picking me up for a day out :smile:
Met someone who always manages to brighten my day :love:
Reply 1199
My gran got me these beautiful cat ornaments today :h: and I got a jingle bell hairband :laugh: you will hear me before you see me now :tongue:23456407_450435305357663_1198036509626607207_o.jpg

Latest