The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got a conditional for English and Linguistics at the University of York
Had a stressful day, was whinging to my FWB about it and she said she had most of the evening free and she'd treat me to my favourite food (pizza) to cheer me up, so I went to hers. Shared a pizza, watched Bright on Netflix and then done some secks. Then we showered together and done more secks in the shower and then she had to go to work, so I just got back home. In a spiffing mood now :h:
completed my practical with no worries :biggrin: usually make mistakes in them :lol:
got some KFC as it is friday so why not :smug:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Had a stressful day, was whinging to my FWB about it and she said she had most of the evening free and she'd treat me to my favourite food (pizza) to cheer me up, so I went to hers. Shared a pizza, watched Bright on Netflix and then done some secks. Then we showered together and done more secks in the shower and then she had to go to work, so I just got back home. In a spiffing mood now :h:

Lol
I went out to a park today. The outside temperature was 4C. It was like walking inside a refrigerator. Inside my house is 22C.
It was lovely to get some fresh clean air. Love UK weather.
Reply 1585
I set up my gran's new smart TV with no hitches :woo: usually me and tech don't get on well :laugh:
Reply 1586
I had a jam sponge roll for breakfast :colondollar:
I found the name of an old song Id always have stuck in my head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1588
My scalp psoriasis has cleared up really well so I'm treating myself to get my hair highlighted next week. First time I'll have been at a salon in years because of that and panic attacks. Going to book myself in today :biggrin:
Reply 1589
Got my hair cut and dyed :h: I felt like a million dollars until it started raining and I didn't bring a jacket with a hood or an umbrella :frown: :laugh:
Reply 1590
I'm not dead yet, always a plus
Reply 1591
Had a lovely Burns Day dinner with my MH cooking group and now I'm heading over to my mum's for some drinks with my family :smile:
Came back from York yesterday feeling ill tbh and had to leave school early today unfortunately

On my way home I got an email from York saying I'm getting a reduced offer. I'm actually really happy cause it's actually one of the unis I enjoyed being at the most.
Reply 1593
I got a confirmation e-mail. The book I've eagerly been waiting for has shipped! It will arrive in the next working week. I can't wait!
Me and my friends decided to go to the movies for his birthday!
my bf broke up with me :smile:
Today has been a boring, ******* slog of a day. The high point has been coming on here for half an hour away from assessments and exam scripts.
Reply 1597
Spent the day in town with my gran and mum and I bought some cat themed clothing :colondollar: I came back home to find my hubby had tidied up the livingroom and made dinner too :woo:
Original post by georgiaweston70
my bf broke up with me :smile:

hope it gets easier for you :frown:
Original post by Rum Ham
Spent the day in town with my gran and mum and I bought some cat themed clothing :colondollar: I came back home to find my hubby had tidied up the livingroom and made dinner too :woo:

awwww!!!

Latest