The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth university 2017

Hi guys. I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone is going to Aberystwyth university September 2017? I am. Was hoping make a couple of friends before going :smile:
Reply 1
Yo! I'm chosing between a few others and Aber, going to do History! We have a facebook group chat with more of us in it :tongue:
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Original post by manapri
Yo! I'm chosing between a few others and Aber, going to do History! We have a facebook group chat with more of us in it :tongue:

Oooo could I join please :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by AnnaMac20
Oooo could I join please :smile:

Here's the freshers page, I'm AJ (I think I'm the only AJ) so find me and I'll add you to the actual chat :smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AberystwythFreshers2017/
Hi guys. I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone is going to Aberystwyth university September 2017? I am. Was hoping make a couple of friends before going :smile:

Heya I'm going aber in September 2017. I'm doing marine biology
I'm studying human geography in September :smile:
Reply 6
Me studying psychology!
Reply 7
I'll be joining for International Politics and Military History. Looking forward to it!

Hiya I am! I'm going to be studying English Literature and Theatre Studies, what about you? 😊

Quick Reply

Latest