The Student Room Group

Looking for someone who studies Graphic Design at AS / A-Level

Hi,

I am currently starting up a small business project that needs a few designs and logos, and therefore am looking for someone studying Graphics / Graphic Design or even someone who just generally has knowledge, ability and software to be able to create a few simple designs. Of course I will pay for each design, but please bare in mind I too am a Sixth Form student (studying economics, maths and politics if you're curious) so it won't be high amounts of money, but will still be decent.

Ideally someone who is good at photoshop, as well as actually creating images for the designs as well.

If you are interested please express this through replying to this or PM'ing me and I will be able to contact you back.

Thanks!!!

Jamie
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Thanks!
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Sorry - Would graphics be under the sub forum 'Creative and peforming arts'?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest