The Student Room Group

How to de-stress from coursework?

Hi, I'm currently in Year 10 on my GCSE journey and I'm struggling with the amount of coursework in Health and Social. I love the subject but it is so physically draining, and I'm struggling to complete it on time especially on top of tests. Our teacher doesn't consider this at all and has set us two sections of the coursework to do in two days. I can't bear it. How do I handle the stress?
Finish the coursework then find something else to stress about :h:

Take it in small chunks - do a 10min sesh and then a 2min break. Stick to it, and it'll be written before you know it
i feel you i was in your position, but stressing is not going to make the situation better, what i done is completed what i had to do even if it was not to the best of ability then tell the teacher you finished but need to modify some things.
Its a lot easier than Art Coursework think about others who have it worse.
I remember doing HSC in school, the workload was high but tbh i never got that stressed about it. My advice is to complete a section then take a break. After your break you could do another section of it. Im doing HSC now as a level 3 so thats the method i use and it actually works.
Reply 5
Lots of ket.
Reply 6
Original post by 02grl
Hi, I'm currently in Year 10 on my GCSE journey and I'm struggling with the amount of coursework in Health and Social. I love the subject but it is so physically draining, and I'm struggling to complete it on time especially on top of tests. Our teacher doesn't consider this at all and has set us two sections of the coursework to do in two days. I can't bear it. How do I handle the stress?

i was in the same lol. But i rather resit exam then get capped at a pass.

Quick Reply

Latest