The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent freshers - BRACKENHURST 2017!!

Hey,
My name is Grace Ambler and I was just wondering who's moving into the Brackenhurst campus in September 2017? :smile:

I'm doing Veterinary Nursing :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gracevictoria1
Hey,
My name is Grace Ambler and I was just wondering who's moving into the Brackenhurst campus in September 2017? :smile:

I'm doing Veterinary Nursing :smile:

Hey! I'm going to Brackenhurst this year, I'm doing wildlife conservation x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
hi, I'm going Brackenhurst too
I'm doing wildlife conservation or equine psychology and sport science :smile:
I'm going to be doing Wildlife Conservation at Brack this September! :smile:
Reply 4
I've got a conditional offer for wildlife conservation at Brackenhurst :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey! I got a conditional for geography at Brackenhurst:biggrin:
Reply 6
Lit af group chat for all freshers on whatsapp guys dm me your wee number and all add you in for many bants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
hello, my names ella and i'm staying in brackenhurst and i'm also doing vet nursing ☺️ are you staying in brackenhurst too?
Reply 8
Original post by ellawx
hello, my names ella and i'm staying in brackenhurst and i'm also doing vet nursing ☺️ are you staying in brackenhurst too?

I've put a deposit down for accommodation, where's your room?☺️
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
so have i, i think i'm staying in beech on the ground floor, you? 😊
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ellawx
so have i, i think i'm staying in beech on the ground floor, you? 😊

I know the room number and that I'm on the first floor, but how do you find out which block that's in?
Hello, my name is Ashlea and I'm going to Brackenhurst this September and study Wildlife conversation. I will stay at Cherry block ground. 😊
Reply 12
Hi, I'm Charlotte and I'll be studying wildlife conservation in September :smile: and I am in Fir block first floor.
Hey everyone I'm going to be studying zoology at the brackenhurst campus😊 Anyone living in the city centre and travelling to brackenhurt campus?
Original post by Emmamurphy19998
Hey everyone I'm going to be studying zoology at the brackenhurst campus😊 Anyone living in the city centre and travelling to brackenhurt campus?

I'm doing Zoo Biology and I'm living in the city and travelling to brackenhurst. Where are you staying?
Original post by MollMasters_15
I'm doing Zoo Biology and I'm living in the city and travelling to brackenhurst. Where are you staying?

Glad I found someone else doing the same!😆 I'm going to be staying in Avalon court😊

Also do you have Facebook we have a group chat for zoo biology on there, I can add you if you want?😊
Original post by Emmamurphy19998
Also do you have Facebook we have a group chat for zoo biology on there, I can add you if you want?😊

Yeah I do! It's Mollie Masters, I'm in a red dress in my profile
Yeah I do! It's Mollie Masters, I'm in a red dress in my profile

Added you!
Hey, i am also studying zoo biology and have to travel from city to Brackenhurst

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending