The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent Uni (Brackenhurst campus)

Hi, i just wondered if anyone was on the Brockenhurst campus at this uni. I'm applying but everyone i know that's applying to this uni are on the main campus. Just wanted to also know if anyone was studying Veterinary nursing there too :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, i just wondered if anyone was on the Brockenhurst campus at this uni. I'm applying but everyone i know that's applying to this uni are on the main campus. Just wanted to also know if anyone was studying Veterinary nursing there too :smile:

Hi 👋

Great to hear you're applying to NTU!

You might be able to meet other applicants for your course in our applicant or offer holder threads 🙂

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 months ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hey there!
I've applied to NTU to do wildlife conservation at Brackenhurst campus. I agree that it's hard to find more people that applied to the same place, but you're not alone :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey there!
I've applied to NTU to do wildlife conservation at Brackenhurst campus. I agree that it's hard to find more people that applied to the same place, but you're not alone :smile:
Oh thats nice good luckkkkk
Reply 4
i’ve got a conditional offer for vet nursing at brackenhurst!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending