The Student Room Group

AS Level

I sat for my AS level CIE economics exams on May 2016 and i got a D (56%). I am not satisfied with my grade at all so i decided to retake the exam on May 2017. However, there's just 2 months left for my exam & i believe that i still haven't made much improvement. I procrastinate alot and i'm struggling with this subject. I'd appreciate some study tips from you guys.

Yours thankfully,
shahreen shafi
Reply 1
Original post by shafi28
I sat for my AS level CIE economics exams on May 2016 and i got a D (56%). I am not satisfied with my grade at all so i decided to retake the exam on May 2017. However, there's just 2 months left for my exam & i believe that i still haven't made much improvement. I procrastinate alot and i'm struggling with this subject. I'd appreciate some study tips from you guys.

Yours thankfully,
shahreen shafi

Try to figure out what your problem is. Do you know the material but struggle with exams? Do you have large gaps in your knowledge? Are you ok with some topics, but terrible with others?

Once you know your weaknesses, try to focus on those. You'll still need to do a bit of work on the other areas,but spend most time on your weaknesses. Try past papers, or setting yourself questions. Make sure you take regular breaks when you're revising.

Quick Reply

Latest