jfl @ this cope.
Original post by couodetat$
jfl @ this cope.

LMAO you made a new account just to post @ me

:rofl: jimmies rustled
Reply 22
Original post by RoadmanSeekPeng
I want to bang some posh totty and let her know working class D :colone:

Hope to find one on this thread? Sounds like a smart strategy, good luck!
Original post by l'etranger
This gentleman is correct, they are clearly Arab and Arabs would be happy to accept them.

somalis are not arab omg
Original post by _princessxox
somalis are not arab omg

Why do you think Somalis are beneath you? :frown:
Why do you think Somalis are beneath you? :frown:

I don't I just think they need to accept they're not arab?
majority have no arab ancestors, their native language is not arabic and they don't have any arab culture so pls tell me why they think they are arab?
I don't I just think they need to accept they're not arab?
majority have no arab ancestors, their native language is not arabic and they don't have any arab culture so pls tell me why they think they are arab?

Well a lot of Saudis look Black to me so it's hard to tell the difference.
Well a lot of Saudis look Black to me so it's hard to tell the difference.

yeah that's not the point, not all arabs are white, but if you're not from an arab country how can you claim to be arab idu
yeah that's not the point, not all arabs are white, but if you're not from an arab country how can you claim to be arab idu

yeah but Saudis are classed as Arab, but they look Black like Somalis so it's the same :s-smilie:
yeah but Saudis are classed as Arab, but they look Black like Somalis so it's the same :s-smilie:

saudi arabia is in the middle east, saudis speak arabic therefore they are arab
it's not that hard to understand
somalis are african not middle eastern, don't speak arabic so are not arab
saudi arabia is in the middle east, saudis speak arabic therefore they are arab
it's not that hard to understand
somalis are african not middle eastern, don't speak arabic so are not arab

Egyptians are African and they're Arab :curious:
Egyptians are African and they're Arab :curious:

Egyptians speak arabic and have arab culture
Egyptians speak arabic and have arab culture

Somalis have Arabic culture, they wear Thawbs.
Somalis have Arabic culture, they wear Thawbs.

that's not just exclusive to arab culture tho. they wear thobes in south asia and they are not arab either.
the majority of somalis have NO ARAB ANCESTRY so are not arab
that's not just exclusive to arab culture tho. they wear thobes in south asia and they are not arab either.
the majority of somalis have NO ARAB ANCESTRY so are not arab

There are no races of humanity, just one race, you should accept them as one of your own, brothers of the faith.
There are no races of humanity, just one race, you should accept them as one of your own, brothers of the faith.

Obviously I have nothing against somalis, I'm friends with some but they are 100% not arab :smile:
Obviously I have nothing against somalis, I'm friends with some but they are 100% not arab :smile:

but the Sudanese are Arab right?
but the Sudanese are Arab right?

most of them aren't tbh
New money shows off a lot more
Rarely see old money dressed from head to toe in designer gear but new money NEED to do that
New money seem a bit insecure in their position. They're usually described as feeling the need to prove their wealth some way. Old money are, in a way, slightly oblivious to the extent of their wealth and can't tell when they're flaunting it or not. Like, I live really close to an "old money" family and they're the kind of people that have two mansions right next to each other, but they go out driving in their Lamborghini wearing a raggedy t-shirt and a pair of flip-flops. They don't care how people see them because they're just that rich and could probably buy your extended family.

I guess there's also that aspect of a person working hard to live a lavish life, becoming "new money", and finally getting to live the life they've always wanted to live. Why would they hold back when it's something they've been working towards for so long? The stuff they buy is probably more for their own satisfaction rather than to flaunt superiority.

Quick Reply

Latest