The Student Room Group

A girl in undergraduate class did a turn-around. Is it possible for a second one?

I hooked up with this girl who caught my eye and for a few days it was all about us two, everybody else seemed secondary to her. We also chatted a bit online. To my great devastation, this did not last. Not only did she after about three weeks distance herself, but she even picked a new guy, similiar to how she did with me.

This has resulted in their friendship unfolding in front of my very eyes, and it's very depressing. Even though it's not romantically loaded (which would be even worse to witness), there is really no preventing it. Meanwhile, her interactions with me have been sparse, but really not that different from before. It's just that I'm not the one guy anymore.

Why do you think she acted the way she did, given that I'm a good-looking guy (the most attractive guy in there by a mile) What could her reasons be? Did I move too fast forward?

she is to the best of my knowledge single.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Why do you think she acted the way she did, given that I'm a good-looking guy (the most attractive guy in there by a mile) What could her reasons be? Did I move too fast forward?

No idea why she wouldn't like you, I mean looks are everything, and who doesn't love a guy oozing arrogance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending