The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Where to go out in London

Basically a friend and I are coming to London for 5 days from Edinburgh and obviously have no idea where to go on nights out. My question is, what clubs and bars are full of 18/19 year olds on a wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday - if you could specify which night and where that would be great.
Wednesday Zoo bar if term time, if not go to the Borderline
Thursday Roxy
Friday Saucy if term time, if not go to propaganda or XOYO or Koko
Saturday Fabric
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Puffin Boffin
Wednesday Zoo bar if term time, if not go to the Borderline
Thursday Roxy
Friday Saucy if term time, if not go to propaganda or XOYO or Koko
Saturday Fabric

Thanks, we are 18 not 19 so cant go to Fabric so where else would you recommend? We've heard egg is good and are keen to try there
Original post by AustinCairns
Thanks, we are 18 not 19 so cant go to Fabric so where else would you recommend? We've heard egg is good and are keen to try there

Egg is ok, similar to fabric - a little drugy with lots of edm - its open on a Saturday so if its your kind of scene then I would suggest it
Original post by AustinCairns
Basically a friend and I are coming to London for 5 days from Edinburgh and obviously have no idea where to go on nights out. My question is, what clubs and bars are full of 18/19 year olds on a wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday - if you could specify which night and where that would be great.

whats already said, but saturday go propaganda or burn down the disco! awesome nights out :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending