The Student Room Group

Hands up if you've ever been suspended!

How many rebels are out there who got suspended once or twice at school?
Why did you get suspended?

Personally, I have never been suspended before. But I have had countless detentions!
Man, all the teachers hated me at school... :biggrin:
I leave schools before they can kick me out, only done it twice tho
I never once got a detention... and I didn't even make a conscious effort not to get one, I just wasn't rude or anything and kept up with the work... :K:
*puts hand up*
I got about a million detentions (maybe around 50 overall, if not to be hyperbolic) and got suspended once :pirate3::dance::K:
Very close to being suspended once, and for 3 years in a row I got detention everyday for a month. It usually starts with me not doing homework, avoiding punishment, and therefore getting an even more severe punishment. I'm not particularly ill mannered or anything lol. Detentions are a pretty normal thing. In our second year the whole class got yellow forms (get a few of those and you get suspended).
I was suspended once, but never got any detentions or anything. Mind, I was in isolation for a few weeks as well on multiple occasions. All dress code violations :rolleyes: Nothing serious, I just have really short legs and very little cash so it was easier for me to buy cheap black skinny trousers that I could alter myself, and they wanted me to be wearing ones with nicer and more expensive fabric, less 'casual pockets' (:confused:), and bootleg style.
I was once nearly suspended. :wink:
Also got put on report once for being to quiet lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
i was ermm suspended from an online forum ... twice ? :dontknow:
Nearly did
Yess I did!! Who remembers the cinnamon challenge?!

Back in year 7 I was doing the challenge in the toilets with my friends. We got caught by the deputy head and my heart was panting so fast! Lol

We all get excluded for 2 days because apparently it was dangerous :colonhash:.
I regret never getting excluded...
They said I wouldn't get into college with an exclusion record. Pah ffs.

All those people I wanted to f*ck up but resisted. For what? NOTHING :angry:
Got suspended twice in primary and twice in my first two years of secondary, all for fighting :rofl: I was such a violent little s***. Calmed right down by the time I got to year 9 though.
Original post by hellodave5
I got about a million detentions (maybe around 50 overall, if not to be hyperbolic) and got suspended once :pirate3::dance::K:

For whatever reason? :lol:
A few times actually, I'm still not allowed on my college campus, 5 years later.

Quick Reply

Latest