The Student Room Group

Girls that look beautiful in make up

Scroll to see replies

Original post by markova21
There are very few naturally beautiful women. Most models look quite ordinary with their faces bare.

There are lots of beautiful natural women out there. What you call "ordinary" is actually true beauty, but you just keep enforcing harsh standards that force them to wear make up.
Reply 61
Original post by emerald7770
hi but are you Michael Scofield and have you come to rescue me from all this evil

What evil?
Original post by Fish40
What evil?

Lol
lol yeah i did take a picture with him!!
but i was like 14 so it wasnt so much of a biggie, but when i look back at it
im screaming!!!
girl you gotta listen to elsa and just let it goooooo omg did you take a picture with him girl wtf u r so lucky wtf
Original post by unillama
lol yeah i did take a picture with him!!
but i was like 14 so it wasnt so much of a biggie, but when i look back at it
im screaming!!!

Oh my god
Original post by Anonymous
If there's a girl with lots of make up on (but done really well) and she looks stunning, would you think she'd look naturally pretty too?

Girls wear make up to look good, remove the stuff and they look average, very few women have natural beauty that's why most of them 'have' to wear make up to conform to the social standards set by the media.

Many women just cover up their flaws with makeup rather than fixing them. Guys on the other hand have no options but to fix their flaws (whatever they may be).
GURL , I look like a sloth and a whole without makeup and guess what, Michael Scofield saw me without It and said he preffers me without it and now we are married so MILEY WHATS GOOD?

Thought u were a boy... After yday.
But now ur back to girl...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3
Thought u were a boy... After yday.
But now ur back to girl...

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was posted yesterday though....
This was posted yesterday though....

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahha yeah
thats me right now
Oh my god
Original post by Vitzz33
Taker her swimming for the first date.

What cheap-ass make up do you think people are buying for it to wash off in a bit of water lmao. We got some heavy duty, industrial stuff hun dont play yoself

Quick Reply

Latest