The Student Room Group

question for pretty/prettier girls.

Obvs you have to identify as such and it may sound a bit obnoxious to others but we all know you exist. Prettier than average girls.

Are you pickier than your less attractive friends? like do you have higher standards for who you date? more requirements?

Scroll to see replies

Go Anon if you don't wanna look too full of yourself or something.
No point asking. Yes
Original post by Anonymous
Obvs you have to identify as such and it may sound a bit obnoxious to others but we all know you exist. Prettier than average girls.

Are you pickier than your less attractive friends? like do you have higher standards for who you date? more requirements?

they are, they wont admit it though

i've personally got a rly high standard?? like i won't jus date any1 but if i meet sm1 attractive i jus fall for them only to not even love them lol. idk how to rly answer ur ques but ig yeah? duh wouldn't every pretty girl????
Reply 5
It's not just looks that make someone attractive and it's not looks that make someone have high standards in a relationship; it's integrity, self-respect, emotional intelligence and good old common sense...
Original post by Surnia
It's not just looks that make someone attractive and it's not looks that make someone have high standards in a relationship; it's integrity, self-respect, emotional intelligence and good old common sense...

its all looks, stop lying to yourself lmao
Reply 7
Original post by basedjoe
its all looks, stop lying to yourself lmao

It's not, speaking from the position of having a long-term boyfriend.
Original post by Surnia

i agree w u completely!!!!! i had to see my friends "lower their standards" jus cus app it was too high for them to get a bf but they literally threw all self respect away,,,, like i'd rather b lonely than have no self respect n go for any guy ++ but looks r hella important!!!!
Yes

but then we dont get approached by guys as much because we're "intimidating" so it's hard having such high expectations and being so picky
Reply 10
Yes

but then we dont get approached by guys as much because we're "intimidating" so it's hard having such high expectations and being so picky

Nah, pretty girls have 1000000 guys chasing them.
Reply 11
Original post by Surnia
It's not, speaking from the position of having a long-term boyfriend.

Because you're a girl. It's easy for girls to date over their league
Original post by Pounch

r u saying as a guy it's harder????
Reply 13
Original post by Surnia

And Santa brings gifts to the good kids at midnight
Reply 14
r u saying as a guy it's harder????

It's impossible actually. Girls have all the sexual power. Girls only date up or same league
Original post by Pounch
It's impossible actually. Girls have all the sexual power. Girls only date up or same league

i mean being a pretty girl,, i like a guy who literally looked ugly to me when i first saw him, but like knowing him for ab 2yrs i feel like personality also has a biiiiiiiig impact in shaping the way sm1 sees u ++ fix ur personality (& looks) n watch how u become that guy above any1's league <3

Heyyy,
I think everyone irregardless of whether they think they are attractive is deserving of high standards. I know there are people that we all consider universally pretty or attractive, but if you don't fit that mould don't think there aren't people out there that will see the beauty in your uniqueness. So save yourself the heartbreak or struggle being with a guy that you don't really appreciate (nor he with you), and wait for the one that loves you right. Also like many have said attractiveness is not solely just looks based, because you can meet some really externally beautiful people and if they have a rude demeanour it will hard for them to keep anyone for long.
Reply 17
i mean being a pretty girl,, i like a guy who literally looked ugly to me when i first saw him, but like knowing him for ab 2yrs i feel like personality also has a biiiiiiiig impact in shaping the way sm1 sees u ++ fix ur personality (& looks) n watch how u become that guy above any1's league <3

Lol that's not how it works. Girls are picky because they know they have 1000000 guys chasing them. There is no way a pretty girl will like an ugly guy, she just has an unlimited choice.
Original post by Pounch

As I'm not in a league I'm not dating in, out, under or over it.

Same for all females I know; not a single one of them has ever referred to a league when it comes to relationships.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous #1

I have high standards compared to my friends as obvi I don't wanna date anyone. They have to be decent looking and friendly x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending