Old Tunes/Bangers from the early 2000's, 90's etc

Watch this thread
Numan786
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
As the title says. Trying to make a good playlist with the older tunes. The songs can be any genre though I'll be mainly focusing on RnB and Trance song. Feel free to use this thread to reminisce about the better songs from the past.

I'll start it off and hopefully some of you contribute

Numan786
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Of course the music you class as tunes will be in your opinion.

Numan786
Rep:
Numan786
Rep:
Numan786
Rep:
I apologise for the constant bumps.

Numan786
Rep:
Feel free to add any older songs.

queenofswords
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Classic 😂

faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
o hHH MY GOD I LOE THIS THREAD :awesome::bban::tong:
i had a whole playlist for my birthday it was too good ;;

can i spam songs? smhhh theres too many
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
So basically, MTV Base in the early 00s.

I'd post a load of tunes but I can't work out how to put links in where the song title is the bit you click.
faloodeh
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
theres honestly too many :love:
Numan786
Rep:
(Original post by Faloodeh)
o hHH MY GOD I LOE THIS THREAD :awesome::bban::tong:
i had a whole playlist for my birthday it was too good ;;

can i spam songs? smhhh theres too many
Spam away lol. Need to build up a play list.
Numan786
Rep:
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
So basically, MTV Base in the early 00s.

I'd post a load of tunes but I can't work out how to put links in where the song title is the bit you click.
Errr more or less lol. Any genre though. You just put the link in the column under 'insert video'?
faloodeh
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
squirrology
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
ICONIC.
Numan786
Rep:
ByronicHero
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
faloodeh
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
:love:
Numan786
Rep:
queenofswords
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Numan786
Rep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (272)
42.11%
The paper was reasonable (267)
41.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.29%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.28%

Watched Threads