The Student Room Group

An Inspector Calls - Quotes

Scroll to see replies

Man, I hate this coursework D: :eek3:

I have until Wednesday to hand it in and I'm on paragraph 9 of 13 it sucks majour, some of my first paras are like this big:
|||||||

|||||||

So not that big D: :mad:
Reply 21
city_chic
I still don't get 'An Inspector Calls' :p: Was Goole a ghost of their consciences? Or... what?

BOTH
Reply 22
does anyone know what the monologue said by mr birling has anything to do with his character ,personality
does it suggest anything about 1912????
Reply 23
can any one tell me where the quote is about Sheila saying to MRS. Birling that Eric drinks alot?? and could I have the page number or act thing... please
Reply 24
I think it's about page 48ish if that helps...
My coursework in this is due in tomorrow :/
I HATE IT :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by city_chic
Yeah, it was good :smile:

Did you do Of Mice And Men too?

Hey, i am from the middleast and i go to an international school and currently we r doing 'of mice and men' and 'an inspector calls' for our IGCSE's. I need help in understanding and picking out good quotes. I need to memorize some for this mock we r having in January..Exams..-.-
Reply 26
Original post by aamina.h
does anyone know what the monologue said by mr birling has anything to do with his character ,personality
does it suggest anything about 1912????

Which monologue, the one in the start where he advises Eric and Gerald?? Well then he is just saying how everything will turn out good and how there won't be any war and how the titanic won't sink. He is just optimistic and trying to show off his standing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending