The Student Room Group

What should I do after AS exams?

My exams are over in 2 weeks I feel like I've completely messed this year up to be honest. Next year I want to really knuckle down and make a come-back. Should I begin looking at the A-level content during the holidays?

The only problem is, is that i'm not sure whether I'll get the desired grades to carry specific subjects on.

What should I do and is it too late to achieve good A-level grades next year?
Original post by FabStudent
My exams are over in 2 weeks I feel like I've completely messed this year up to be honest. Next year I want to really knuckle down and make a come-back. Should I begin looking at the A-level content during the holidays?

The only problem is, is that i'm not sure whether I'll get the desired grades to carry specific subjects on.

What should I do and is it too late to achieve good A-level grades next year?

Some colleges will spend the last weeks of the year in June by beginning the A2 stuff for your exams, regardless if you're taking the subject onto A2 or not - it's so they can ensure you have some knowledge if you are going to continue the course.
Other subjects, like history for me, will begin your coursework as they might need to get the questions approved by the exam board; so work over the summer is expected if you're aiming for a higher grade.

Quick Reply

Latest