The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vienna95
thankyou, thats kind of you.

i wouldn't mind being in the same room to liase with you....... as long as you don't molest me or anything........
Reply 81
I would want to be in a room with: vienna95, Davey Havok, and girl with shrek avatar.

I would NOT want to be in a room with: Eternal Idol, AFIchick???, and Small n tiny or something like that because I get scared around her. :cool:
Reply 82
I would want to be in a room with: Shushimeng, drago di giada, mc_watson87 (:wink:) - Sexys

I would NOT want to be in a room with: Mr White - Un-sexy (very)
a) can't think of three exact members in particular but here's who I'd have: [these peeps I have the highest respect for and those of you who know me better/years/a while, you rock! :smile:]

***Mad Vlad*** (kool) :cool:
***poisonjam*** (kool) :tongue:
***gimp*** (kool) :tongue:
***zapsta*** (witty) :tongue:
***Rose in Bloom*** (nice) :smile:
and of course, ALL my friends of many years who don't use ukl too :smile: -Wow, that would be one hell of a party! lol :tongue:

and b) (you can guess, and I'm not gonna contaminate my post with his name) [ahem]

:smile:Keep smiling everyone! :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Me? j/w

Yesh.
innercitylife
Yesh.

Ah :cool:

*performs the Summer song by Joe Satriani* :tongue:
NDGAARONDI
Ah :cool:

*performs the Summer song by Joe Satriani* :tongue:

:tongue: Snazztastic :wink:

(well that's a word I won't be using again in a looooong time =P)
innercitylife
:tongue: Snazztastic :wink:

(well that's a word I won't be using again in a looooong time =P)

What does it mean then?
Members who I wouldn’t mind being in a room with…Zapsta, Gimpy, Juwelly, Koko, Zapsta, Frances, Louise, PQ, Eternalsunshine, Shiny, …etc (I know it’s more than three) because they’re all amiable, amusing, lovely people… :smile:

Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: Bhaal (confusing), Dazya (Terrifying, unbalanced, potential serial killer), Mad Caddie (disturbs me).
waiting2smile
Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: Dazya (Terrifying, unbalanced, potential serial killer)

How do you he's a potential serial killer?
erm members i wouldnt mind:

imasillynarb(i know him, he's my mate so an obvious choice)

kiesha (from what i can tell is a cool person, actualy normal unlike most people on here :tongue: )

F. Poste - i've actualy seen her before and she looked sane enough :biggrin: , also seems pretty cool :smile:

wouldn't like:

any of the annoying geeks really, could go on forever but mainly wiwarin Mir and AT
Reply 91
3 ppl i wud are......TK (sumone to start the coversation) fly by (cos i find him funny) and someone who'd be good at figuring a way out (can't think of any names!)...oh and kriztinae cos she's just really nice

ppl i wudn't.......Dazyaa (annoying).......and doctorno (argues too much about religion!)
Reply 92
Members who I wouldn’t mind being in a room with: I only want to be with one...Ben (Swing), but if I had to choose three it would be Ben, Mershy (though I don't know if I could look him in the eye again :tongue:) and Rose In Bloom (for the sheer madness...might distract Mershy too)

Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: anyone I don't know.
pikaboo
Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: anyone I don't know.

Why?
Reply 94
NDGAARONDI
Why?

It would be a waste of sofa space :tongue:
pikaboo
It would be a waste of sofa space :tongue:

You have to start to know new people some time in your life. Could be an interesting experience. Do you know me? :biggrin:
Reply 96
Saf!
3 ppl i wud are......TK (sumone to start the coversation) fly by (cos i find him funny) and someone who'd be good at figuring a way out (can't think of any names!)...oh and kriztinae cos she's just really nice

ppl i wudn't.......Dazyaa (annoying).......and doctorno (argues too much about religion!)

yay! i'm on two people's lists!. i have a birght future ahead of me!
Reply 97
Fly By

You'd be on mine too :tongue:
Fly By

im on one hate list, but no one loves me :biggrin:
Reply 99
NDGAARONDI
You have to start to know new people some time in your life. Could be an interesting experience. Do you know me? :biggrin:

Can't say I do :redface: *checks profile*

Latest

Trending

Trending