Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

name three members... watch

Announcements

(Original post by vienna95)
    thankyou, thats kind of you.
    i wouldn't mind being in the same room to liase with you....... as long as you don't molest me or anything........

ReputationRep:
    I would want to be in a room with: vienna95, Davey Havok, and girl with shrek avatar.

I would NOT want to be in a room with: Eternal Idol, AFIchick???, and Small n tiny or something like that because I get scared around her. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I would want to be in a room with: Shushimeng, drago di giada, mc_watson87 () - Sexys

I would NOT want to be in a room with: Mr White - Un-sexy (very)

a) can't think of three exact members in particular but here's who I'd have: [these peeps I have the highest respect for and those of you who know me better/years/a while, you rock! ]

***Mad Vlad*** (kool) :cool:
    ***poisonjam*** (kool)
    ***gimp*** (kool)
    ***zapsta*** (witty)
    ***Rose in Bloom*** (nice)
    and of course, ALL my friends of many years who don't use ukl too -Wow, that would be one hell of a party! lol

and b) (you can guess, and I'm not gonna contaminate my post with his name) [ahem]

Keep smiling everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Me? j/w
    Yesh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innercitylife)
    Yesh.
    Ah :cool:

*performs the Summer song by Joe Satriani*

ReputationRep:
    Ah :cool:

*performs the Summer song by Joe Satriani*
    Snazztastic

(well that's a word I won't be using again in a looooong time =P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innercitylife)
    Snazztastic

(well that's a word I won't be using again in a looooong time =P)
    What does it mean then?

ReputationRep:
    Members who I wouldn’t mind being in a room with…Zapsta, Gimpy, Juwelly, Koko, Zapsta, Frances, Louise, PQ, Eternalsunshine, Shiny, …etc (I know it’s more than three) because they’re all amiable, amusing, lovely people…

Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: Bhaal (confusing), Dazya (Terrifying, unbalanced, potential serial killer), Mad Caddie (disturbs me).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: Dazya (Terrifying, unbalanced, potential serial killer)
    How do you he's a potential serial killer?

ReputationRep:
    erm members i wouldnt mind:

imasillynarb(i know him, he's my mate so an obvious choice)

kiesha (from what i can tell is a cool person, actualy normal unlike most people on here )

F. Poste - i've actualy seen her before and she looked sane enough , also seems pretty cool

wouldn't like:

any of the annoying geeks really, could go on forever but mainly wiwarin Mir and AT

ReputationRep:
    3 ppl i wud are......TK (sumone to start the coversation) fly by (cos i find him funny) and someone who'd be good at figuring a way out (can't think of any names!)...oh and kriztinae cos she's just really nice

ppl i wudn't.......Dazyaa (annoying).......and doctorno (argues too much about religion!)

ReputationRep:
    Members who I wouldn’t mind being in a room with: I only want to be with one...Ben (Swing), but if I had to choose three it would be Ben, Mershy (though I don't know if I could look him in the eye again ) and Rose In Bloom (for the sheer madness...might distract Mershy too)

Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: anyone I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Members I wouldn’t want to be in a room with: anyone I don't know.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    It would be a waste of sofa space

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    It would be a waste of sofa space
    You have to start to know new people some time in your life. Could be an interesting experience. Do you know me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    3 ppl i wud are......TK (sumone to start the coversation) fly by (cos i find him funny) and someone who'd be good at figuring a way out (can't think of any names!)...oh and kriztinae cos she's just really nice

ppl i wudn't.......Dazyaa (annoying).......and doctorno (argues too much about religion!)
    yay! i'm on two people's lists!. i have a birght future ahead of me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    You'd be on mine too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    im on one hate list, but no one loves me

ReputationRep:
    You have to start to know new people some time in your life. Could be an interesting experience. Do you know me?
    Can't say I do *checks profile*

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.