The Student Room Group

Dissertation writing.

Am an undergraduate persuing Bsc in analytical Chemistry with Computing in my final year. I have plans to join Msc in Material Chemistry. What thesis topics can your recommend?
Original post by Mike Colady
Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well. I'm currently in the process of writing my dissertation, and it's becoming quite overwhelming. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable and reputable dissertation writing service in the UK? I want to ensure that I get the best possible assistance to ensure the quality of my work. Any suggestions or personal experiences about best dissertation writing service UK would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Write it yourself. Also, posting something like this with your full name as your account is just a tiny bit stupid. You could literally get thrown out of uni, and tbh if you're going to pay someone to write your dissertation for you you probably deserve it.

Original post by BRYAN_DER
Am an undergraduate persuing Bsc in analytical Chemistry with Computing in my final year. I have plans to join Msc in Material Chemistry. What thesis topics can your recommend?

If you're still struggling with this. Think about a) what topics you're interested in, b) what sort of methods you would like to use, c) which staff members you would most like to work with. Then see what you can come up with which fits these three criteria (especially the first two, given that you may not get your first choice of supervisor). It would also be worth thinking ahead of what might help you in your MSc, or at least the application. Something roughly within that field would make a lot of sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending