The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Will I have no accommodation if I choose my insurance choice?

I've already paid for my accommodation for my first choice, I'm aware i will get a refund on my deposit if i don't get in. However, what will happen if i choose my insurance choice (plymouth), I haven't been allowed to book accommodation. Will i be able to book it after results day, since I'm presuming that people who plan to go my insurance choice won't get in. Thanks!
Well I do not think they guarantee your accommodation unless specified, I believe you would have one however, just not a big selection of choice. They will help you as much as possible though finding a place to stay, many drop out early on also.
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tbeyan
I've already paid for my accommodation for my first choice, I'm aware i will get a refund on my deposit if i don't get in. However, what will happen if i choose my insurance choice (plymouth), I haven't been allowed to book accommodation. Will i be able to book it after results day, since I'm presuming that people who plan to go my insurance choice won't get in. Thanks!

Yes you would apply if you are accepted by your insurance (Plymouth), but they don't guarantee you accommodation.
Reply 3
Original post by Doonesbury
Yes you would apply if you are accepted by your insurance (Plymouth), but they don't guarantee you accommodation.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending