The Student Room Group

Geography Unit 3

Hello, i wanted to ask apart from doing unit 3 past papers, are we expected to revise unit 1 and 2 content like earthquakes- plate boundaries, water world, globalisation etc?
Reply 1
As long as you have some base knowledge from the topics in both the dynamic planet and people and the planet section you should be fine.
Most of the info you need is given to you but if you can incorporate extra relevant information then it will help you!

Hope this helps!!
Reply 2
Original post by Wirefox
As long as you have some base knowledge from the topics in both the dynamic planet and people and the planet section you should be fine.
Most of the info you need is given to you but if you can incorporate extra relevant information then it will help you!

Hope this helps!!

Thank you, so are you or have you revised for both those units for tomorrow? I cant remember anything today so it means i have to review all of it now lol.
Reply 3
Original post by usernamenew
Thank you, so are you or have you revised for both those units for tomorrow? I cant remember anything today so it means i have to review all of it now lol.

I'm not revising as such as I did quite a lot in preparation for both exams, however if you are struggling to remember stuff then may I recommend flicking through notes or the revision guide just to refresh your memory. Although if you don't have time then you should be able to get almost all marks without having to revise.
Reply 4
Original post by Wirefox
I'm not revising as such as I did quite a lot in preparation for both exams, however if you are struggling to remember stuff then may I recommend flicking through notes or the revision guide just to refresh your memory. Although if you don't have time then you should be able to get almost all marks without having to revise.

Ok thank you so much!
Reply 5
Ok thank you so much!

So, how did it go??
Reply 6
Original post by Wirefox
So, how did it go??

i thought it was quite hard as it didnt cover much of the topics learnt from unit 1 and 2 and i just repeated myself over and over again in each question lol:colondollar: how about you?
Reply 7
i thought it was quite hard as it didnt cover much of the topics learnt from unit 1 and 2 and i just repeated myself over and over again in each question lol:colondollar: how about you?

Yeah I thought it was very difficult as well!
I just kept repeating the same facts from the sources we had but I'm not sure whether it went alright or not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending