The Student Room Group

21 lads going on holiday

Right I was wanting to ask has anyone else ever went on a lads holiday with this much or close to this much people. At my school we always hang around with each other and we made a groupchat called lads holiday in Ibiza. Will booking hotels be a problem? Is this too much people? Feedback would be much appreciated since I've never heard anyone talk about going on holiday with this much people😂😂😂😂 also we are going for 10 nights.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheOtherGuys123
Right I was wanting to ask has anyone else ever went on a lads holiday with this much or close to this much people. At my school we always hang around with each other and we made a groupchat called lads holiday in Ibiza. Will booking hotels be a problem? Is this too much people? Feedback would be much appreciated since I've never heard anyone talk about going on holiday with this much people😂😂😂😂 also we are going for 10 nights.

It wouldn't be an issue in terms of numbers (People take entire school classes away) but it is likely going to work out being very expensive even splitting the cost between you you'd probably be looking around a grand if not more each ...21 of you that's what 8-10 rooms? Ibiza is a party place anyway so they'll be quite used to big groups.
Original post by Jackieox
It wouldn't be an issue in terms of numbers (People take entire school classes away) but it is likely going to work out being very expensive even splitting the cost between you you'd probably be looking around a grand if not more each ...21 of you that's what 8-10 rooms? Ibiza is a party place anyway so they'll be quite used to big groups.

Most of the people in the group want 6 per room so that's not too bad

Quick Reply

Latest