The Student Room Group

is sleeping with 4 people at 21 a lot?

is it? just curious
Reply 1
Beats my record
Original post by Anonymous
is it? just curious

You trying to beat the guiness world book of records or something.
(edited 6 months ago)
Like at the same time or...?
I've slept with at least 7 people.
1 woman, 1 trans masc person and 5 men? I think.
I am a 22 pansexual.
4 some is my record.
Individually? :confused:
To me? not at all. But that's an individual thing. For some people, that might sound like a lot. For you? that's all that matters.
Nah, assuming you got started at 16 that's not even 1 a year.
Original post by Anonymous
is it? just curious

Some have done more before 21.

Let’s do some random calculations:

Imagine Joseph is a virgin at 18 and goes to uni. He is not too social and goes out maybe once a week with his lads. He is on the low side and sleeps one woman per month during uni time from Oct to March. Not a big deal as one woman is not too much for a whole month.

Doing the calculations and if she maintains his one girl per month approach, it would be about 18 partners by 21 when he has graduated from uni.
Reply 10
It's not a race or quest to win a cup for the most shags - I don't see the point of your question myself?

If you are talking the number of partners to date, then you are likely well above average at your age,

If you don't think you have had a high enough number of partners and want more hook up numbers, then go and join Tinder, 4 days on that and double your count.

If you think you have had too many so far then try getting to know people longer before you sleep with them

If you had the four at the same time, not sure if you are complaining or bragging

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending