Is geography at Bristol mainly physical?

Watch
ppjk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
As it is 'Bsc' geography I thought it might be mainly physical. Is this true because I prefer human geography?
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ppjk)
As it is 'Bsc' geography I thought it might be mainly physical. Is this true because I prefer human geography?
Have a look on their website maybe?
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ppjk)
BSc Geography generally has a physical focus

BA Geography generally has a human focus

Posted from TSR Mobile
ppjk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
Have a look on their website maybe?
Their website doesn't make it clear to me
Basiil17
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ppjk)
Their website doesn't make it clear to me
Have a look at this link (http://www.bristol.ac.uk/unit-progra...Code=2GEOG001U) , It's the full module list for the BSC Geography course, which may make it more clear.
sahanpm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I've just finished my second year doing Geography at Bristol. In your first year you have to do 3 physical units and 3 human units (You also get 2 optional units which you could use to study something linked with human geography). After first year, it is possible to choose a mix of human and physical units - you could choose just human units if that's what you're interested in. Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (639)
48.59%
No (676)
51.41%

Watched Threads