Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    As it is 'Bsc' geography I thought it might be mainly physical. Is this true because I prefer human geography?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppjk)
    As it is 'Bsc' geography I thought it might be mainly physical. Is this true because I prefer human geography?
    Have a look on their website maybe?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by ppjk)
    BSc Geography generally has a physical focus

BA Geography generally has a human focus

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    Have a look on their website maybe?
    Their website doesn't make it clear to me
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppjk)
    Their website doesn't make it clear to me
    Have a look at this link (http://www.bristol.ac.uk/unit-progra...Code=2GEOG001U) , It's the full module list for the BSC Geography course, which may make it more clear.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've just finished my second year doing Geography at Bristol. In your first year you have to do 3 physical units and 3 human units (You also get 2 optional units which you could use to study something linked with human geography). After first year, it is possible to choose a mix of human and physical units - you could choose just human units if that's what you're interested in. Hope that helps

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.