The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths textbooks?

Hey,
I'm about to start year 13 and will need 5 new textbooks. The problem is they are all so expensive. Is anyone selling/willing to sell an FP2, D2, C3, C4 or S2 edexcel as and a level modular mathematics textbooks. I am hoping to get them around the £10 mark each. Dm me if you are interested, and we can go from there.
(Also I'd prefer relatively well kept books, I don't mind tiny tears or a few jottings/doodles in the books but no waterdamaged or totally destroyed books)
Thanks😊
Original post by goatfarmer
Hey,
I'm about to start year 13 and will need 5 new textbooks. The problem is they are all so expensive. Is anyone selling/willing to sell an FP2, D2, C3, C4 or S2 edexcel as and a level modular mathematics textbooks. I am hoping to get them around the £10 mark each. Dm me if you are interested, and we can go from there.
(Also I'd prefer relatively well kept books, I don't mind tiny tears or a few jottings/doodles in the books but no waterdamaged or totally destroyed books)
Thanks😊

Have a poke around Amazon particularly the used ones - I got one and it was laminated and everything and in great condition, just a few scribbles

IMG_3223.PNG

Quick Reply

Latest