The Student Room Group

What is happening to us?

So...
Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly two and a half years now.
We are young, only 19.
He never really had relationships before me, he had never had sex or kissed a girl before me. I was the opposite, i had had sex, and relationships.

We've had plenty of arguments about lots of different things.

We started our relationship with having sex, lots of sex, it was all the time and it was fun, really fun. I thought we both loved it.

We stopped having as much time and so stopped having sex so much.

Now, we never really have sex. Maybe once every few months and when we do it's just uncomfortable and awkward and it never finishes properly.

We don't even kiss properly anymore, do not do anything sexual and it's really frustrating me.

I don't know if it's me? Is he not interested in me like that anymore?
Can I do anything to make him want me more sexually?

It makes me feel really distant from him.
Someone help :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
So...
We are young, only 19.
He never really had relationships before me, he had never had sex or kissed a girl before me. I was the opposite, i had had sex, and relationships.

We started our relationship with having sex, lots of sex, it was all the time and it was fun, really fun. I thought we both loved it.

Now, we never really have sex. Maybe once every few months and when we do it's just uncomfortable and awkward and it never finishes properly.

We don't even kiss properly anymore, do not do anything sexual and it's really frustrating me.

He's just not into you any longer, I'm afraid.
Reply 2
yh it's over soz
Reply 3
So...
We are young, only 19.

I think it may be time to break up. Move on and allow each other happiness
It's over. YOU FCKED IT UP. Your story's kinda funny but I don't give a sh1t about you and your boyfriend
Ygm it's normally the women who fcks it up. BLAME YOURSELF WOMEN. If you want to feel better go to a brothel. Then you have a reason for ending the relationship:biggrin:
Reply 6
So...
We are young, only 19.

Seems like you are getting unhelpful replies ... trying talking to him about it?
Reply 7
Original post by You_Knob_Head
It's over. YOU FCKED IT UP. Your story's kinda funny but I don't give a sh1t about you and your boyfriend

How did I **** up?
Reply 8
Stopped caring? Where in there does it say anything about caring?
Denying sex? Right okay..
Because if I was a guy and this story was written about a girl, you would all have his back am I right?
Or would you be sterotypical and say he ****ed up because he's a guy a probably is cheating on the girl?

I think no matter who wrote this, you would still have something bad to say
Whats the point in commenting if you have nothing good to say?

Have some respect it was just asking for advice
Reply 9
Original post by XavierMyshkin
Seems like you are getting unhelpful replies ... trying talking to him about it?

Very unhelpful replies
I thought this website was for advice and community coming together to help others not hating on each others personal lives.
Very unhelpful replies
I thought this website was for advice and community coming together to help others not hating on each others personal lives.

Yes I'm sorry that it seems more people are interested in being hurtful than helpful.

Irrespective I hope you don't lost confidence in yourself on account of your problem, stay positive and practical.
Jesus, why are you guys so mean to her? OP, you should definitely talk to your boyfriend and see what's up. There could be an underlying issue that he's going through that he doesn't feel like he can't say to you. Hope that it works out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending