The Student Room Group

Abuse.

When I was about 13-14 I kinda remembered a new memory from my childhood. It was that my brother use to touch me when we were little. What annoys me is that I don’t remember in detail but I know it’d only happen when my mum would go out. And I know my clothes would come off such as my pants and he’d be on top of me. But I don’t remember what exactly he’d do. Did he put his **** in me? Or did he just touch my private areas? I also don’t remember what exact age this happened at. But I know it obviously happened in my old house. So anywhere from the age of 5-8. My brother is just about 4 years older than me. Not only this but we use to go to my neighbours house a lot. They were three boys. Youngest was my age.middle one was one-two years older than me. And the oldest was my brother age or even a year older than him. They use to make me and the middle boy do stuff aswell and watch . From what I remember my bottom private part was definitely exposed and so was the boys. And they’d make us rub on each other or touch each other. All I want to know is what does this mean. Was it child abuse? Was it sexual abuse? Was it rape? What does it classify as. And why did I never tell an adult or say stop.
Original post by Anonymous
When I was about 13-14 I kinda remembered a new memory from my childhood. It was that my brother use to touch me when we were little. What annoys me is that I don’t remember in detail but I know it’d only happen when my mum would go out. And I know my clothes would come off such as my pants and he’d be on top of me. But I don’t remember what exactly he’d do. Did he put his **** in me? Or did he just touch my private areas? I also don’t remember what exact age this happened at. But I know it obviously happened in my old house. So anywhere from the age of 5-8. My brother is just about 4 years older than me. Not only this but we use to go to my neighbours house a lot. They were three boys. Youngest was my age.middle one was one-two years older than me. And the oldest was my brother age or even a year older than him. They use to make me and the middle boy do stuff aswell and watch . From what I remember my bottom private part was definitely exposed and so was the boys. And they’d make us rub on each other or touch each other. All I want to know is what does this mean. Was it child abuse? Was it sexual abuse? Was it rape? What does it classify as. And why did I never tell an adult or say stop.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you having to uncover past traumas, that sounds really difficult.

You may find information this information from Victim Support helpful.

It may be useful for you to speak to someone, Victim Support are available every day, night and day. Find out the different ways you can get confidential and free support now.

Look after yourself,

Best wishes,
PU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending