The Student Room Group

Domino's new chocolate pizza!

WOW. I tried this tonight and it's soooooo good :coma: Called the "Lotta-Chocca pizza" it's literally just a 6 inch pizza base with melted milk chocolate on. So simple, so weird, yet so tasty.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
WOW. I tried this tonight and it's soooooo good :coma: Called the "Lotta-Chocca pizza" it's literally just a 6 inch pizza base with melted milk chocolate on. So simple, so weird, yet so tasty.

I thought it was at least going to be a chocolate dough or sweetened dough, which I could get on board with if it had some interesting toppings. But a regular pizza base with chocolate spread? That's a waste of time :lolwut:

Regardless, buying any dessert from Dominos besides the cookies is sacrilege.
It might be a sweetened dough, hard to tell when you've already got a mouth full of chocolate :lol:

Welp, previously I'd have agreed, but this will be a new regular based on my experience today :h:
Naah
I too was expecting something a bit more interesting.
Reply 5
Honestly you can get a way bigger and more exciting dessert pizza from the freezer isle in tesco.
This is literally chocolate spread on pizza dough. I hope it at least tastes good cos I have one sitting right here and if it doesn't taste good i'll be so sad.
Reply 6
What about the chocolate dough balls :O

they're so tasty
I tried this recently - it was good, but the dough... I mean, when I took a bite it caught me slightly off guard that it didn't in any way seem sweetened. Very confusing on the taste buds. I'd probably not get it again through my own choice simply for that.
Dominos hot dog crust was bad enough, but this is worse.
it's looking good, I haven't seen it before.. Going to try next weekend))
OK @Fox Corner, I take it all back. Dipping pizza in sauce is fine. This, this is not fine.

:vroam:
I want itttt
Meh.I was expecting better.
Wow!! It’s looking very good, I will definitely try it.
Original post by Paracosm
OK @Fox Corner, I take it all back. Dipping pizza in sauce is fine. This, this is not fine.

:vroam:

I'd DEFINITELY eat this tbh!
Original post by Fox Corner
I'd DEFINITELY eat this tbh!

FC :sad:
Didn't they do something like this a few years back?
its just chocolate and dough lol. Just spread some chocolate on some sweet soft bread instead and save your money.
Eww I hate sweet things
how much?

Quick Reply

Latest