The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Not sure how many people you'll find here that sit the Southern Hemisphere IB papers...
Reply 2
Thanks, you're right.
Reply 3
Good luck anyway!
Reply 4
KwungSun
Not sure how many people you'll find here that sit the Southern Hemisphere IB papers...

Hey! there is quite a lot of people taking the southern hemisphere IB papers at TSR:cool:
Sorry...I can't help you on that exam, I took physics HL..
Reply 5
Yeah, I did Physics SL... did being the operative word, because I NEVER HAVE TO DO PHYSICS AGAIN!!!!

Anyway, I thought the papers were okay. I'll be very happy with a 5. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Heh did - kinda how I'm feeling.

Paper 1 was tricky but not too hard - you kinda had to work a bit more stuff out than usual.

Paper 2 was alright - Section A was full of relatively simple maths (the graph stuff) and I did 2B (I think)

Paper 3 - Mechanics was impossible. So much harder than anything I've seen before which was really disappointing but Astrophysics was pretty good.

I'll be happy with a 5 too, physics not being my strong-point, I'd say I'll land on that.
Reply 7
Yeah, astro was good!
Reply 8
Paper 1 was really kinda tricky, n i've lost abt 4 marks for tt. :s-smilie:
paper 2 was so-so, but kinda find last qn in section A a bit difficult n i chose B2 for section B. (thermal physics was my fav.!):p:
I did option D n H for paper 3, (biomedical n optics).n this paper is the easiest among e three papers~!!!
nth difficult from these two options came out.

Hopefully can get a 7 for physics~!
cheers!!:biggrin:
Reply 9
B2 doesn't seem easy to *score*.. B1 was a dead giveaway though. and yeah, option D and H for P3 were really easy.
Reply 10
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PAPER 1?? PLEASEEEEE

PHSICS SL NOV 07 PAPER 1???

it's impossible to find these papers...
Reply 11
they are not released for heaven's sakes
Reply 12
for heaven' sake, schools and teachers have access to them already so people could have them okaay....

Latest

Trending

Trending