The Student Room Group

What to get teacher as a thank you present?

I was planning on doing this end of year 13 but one of my teachers is leaving...

I was thinking of buying something history related and a card but idk what websites would sell such a thing at a good price xD
What do they teach? I assume history?
Reply 2
Original post by SuperHuman98
I was planning on doing this end of year 13 but one of my teachers is leaving...

I was thinking of buying something history related and a card but idk what websites would sell such a thing at a good price xD

Where have you tried looking?
Original post by Steljoy
What do they teach? I assume history?

Yea
Tbh, if the teacher has been teaching for a long time, don't get something like a mug etc. The anount teachers get yearly :rolleyes:
Even if its not subject related, honestly its greatly appreciated.
I might just get a card
I might just get a card

If there's one thing I know about teachers, they keep all their cards. Or maybe thats with the teachers I know. And you can put in whatever message you want in there too.
Are you a teacher?

Spoiler

Original post by Batgirl98
Are you a teacher?

Spoiler

I know a few teachers.

You would make a question about his prefer author.
You would buy the last book of this author.
Dick in a box.
Have you thought about trying to pool some money from a group of people (maybe even the class), say £2 from everyone in the class with a card signed by everyone?

That way if there is a class of 20-30 people, you could get something around £50?
I know one class got their teacher some shoes he said he wanted. Another class got their teacher a watch etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Get them a book, or some expensive chocolates
just finishing GCSEs, want to give my favourite English teacher some nice gifts. I would buy her box of nice chocolates, a £50 flower bouquet, a card, I wrote a funny poem for her (She taught us literature). You guys thinks it's a good idea?
Original post by George.c
just finishing GCSEs, want to give my favourite English teacher some nice gifts. I would buy her box of nice chocolates, a £50 flower bouquet, a card, I wrote a funny poem for her (She taught us literature). You guys thinks it's a good idea?

Yeah but I would avoid buying a £50 flower bouquet because it’s too much

I got my teacher a personalised photo tranfer canvas on the birth of her baby. It congratulated her and was harry potter themed.

Ordered it from Falah Creations on Instagram- PM me for details-
It wasn't really hexpensive for a 15cm by 15cm canvas I paid 5.50 including delivery.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending