The Student Room Group

dropping Chem

Hi guys, I want to do Psychology at Uni. Most unis say one or two of either Bio, Chem, maths, psychology and physics. Right now I do Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and, Classics and am thinking of dropping Chem. It's not that I dislike it but it's more that I feel I have more chance in getting grades like A* A A without the workload of Chem. Some friends say drop others say don't. Even my parents don't want me to but I don't think I can handle 4 subjects in year 13 (from September onwards).

What should I do?
Original post by choprasunistha7
Hi guys, I want to do Psychology at Uni. Most unis say one or two of either Bio, Chem, maths, psychology and physics. Right now I do Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and, Classics and am thinking of dropping Chem. It's not that I dislike it but it's more that I feel I have more chance in getting grades like A* A A without the workload of Chem. Some friends say drop others say don't. Even my parents don't want me to but I don't think I can handle 4 subjects in year 13 (from September onwards).

What should I do?

I guess do what you want you to do if you think that the workload is to much then drop it and focus more on the other subjects where you are able to achieve the entry requirements of A* A A

Quick Reply

Latest