The Student Room Group

He's staying in France until June! What do I do?

I met this guy who happens to be french(he works in Scotland), we get along so well and I really like him, he's made it clear he doesn't want to be with anyone else but me. He's gone home to France, which I knew he would of course as he lives there. But he said he would be back in a month or so. However, he's now saying in order to finish his diploma he has staying in France until next June! Then he will move to Scotland! I am going to uni. What do I do? Continue talking online until next June or what!? I really like him and he likes me...
Original post by Anonymous
I met this guy who happens to be french(he works in Scotland), we get along so well and I really like him, he's made it clear he doesn't want to be with anyone else but me. He's gone home to France, which I knew he would of course as he lives there. But he said he would be back in a month or so. However, he's now saying in order to finish his diploma he has staying in France until next June! Then he will move to Scotland! I am going to uni. What do I do? Continue talking online until next June or what!? I really like him and he likes me...

Your gonna meet new people and so will he, is it really worth waiting around a year with no definitive relationship in sight? You two decide. It is better to go your own ways and then meet up again when he returns rather than wait and get frustrated.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Your gonna meet new people and so will he, is it really worth waiting around a year with no definitive relationship in sight? You two decide. It is better to go your own ways and then meet up again when he returns rather than wait and get frustrated.

You're probably right, just annoying how the timing was so bad... I wouldn't know how to say it to him
Reply 3
Call him often to make sure he doesn't get hurt or killed in a terrorist attack. France has become the capital of terrorist attacks in Europe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending