Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Both, though looks come first I guess.

I've met ultra gorgeous people with laughable personalities and it's a massive turn off.

ReputationRep:
    More reputation and mo ey okay if you are rich you can never be my friend unless I knew you when I was younger does not mean I won't support someone but there's no way that can happen. And because my name fits in with something I look like then probably not good to have me around because maths is a science subject not a reputation tool and it won't work I can guarantee you are better off having no time been born if you believe the above I say not true.

ReputationRep:
    Both but looks are not very important to me except face, must be a weird fetish with faces for me :rofl: One way or another everyone chooses what they like, it would be unfair if we had to be with someone that we didn't like

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.