The Student Room Group

Fav cereal???

Coco Pops :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Krave
Krave 😍😍
If I ever eat cereal (I rarely do) it's gotta be lucky charms or nothing
Reply 4
Chocolate shreddies, or standard wheatabix, maybe some nestle clusters. On that wheatabix grind at the moment though gotta have 6 at a time
Reply 5
Krave but there's too much sugar so weetabix
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Xopher_
Chocolate shreddies, or standard wheatabix, maybe some nestle clusters. On that wheatabix grind at the moment though gotta have 6 at a time

Damn.....6?!?!! I can't even finish 1
Reply 7
Original post by salma123angel
Damn.....6?!?!! I can't even finish 1

Hahaha it lasts me until late afternoon, though what does kind of annoy me is the fact that cereal doesn't really fill you up compared to a hot meal, they're not really satisfying compared to porridge or something
M&S do an oaty cluster cereal with dark and milk chocolate shavings.

I can happily eat a box in the cinema. (I am a terrible terrible date.)
Coco Pops!:heart:
Weetos.
Reply 11
Crunchy Nut for flavour alone. Macro wise protein Weetabix tastes exacty like regular Weetabix so that's quite good
You're all wrong. Cinnamon Grahams are the champion
Don't really eat cereal due to lactose intolerance and besides, I don't eat in the morning but

Crunchy Nut Clusters (they started doing pb flavour lol)
Cookie Crisps
Krave
Granola
IMG_0038.JPG
I loveee the common frosties. It's delicious haha. Or crunchy nuts.
Barely eat it but my absolute favourite would have to be Nougat Pillows from Lidl - like Krave but the outside of each square is slightly bigger and tastes better.

Failing that I'd go for regular Shreddies with banana, honey and cinnamon up in there.
Original post by harrythomas14
Barely eat it but my absolute favourite would have to be Nougat Pillows from Lidl - like Krave but the outside of each square is slightly bigger and tastes better.

Failing that I'd go for regular Shreddies with banana, honey and cinnamon up in there.

There used to be a guy on here who would use every available opportunity to put down Krave in favor of Nougat Pillows. Apparently Lidl's version is a hell of a lot better than the Kelloggs one. :tongue:

I love Shreddies but they don't have them where I live. Nor Crunchy Nut and Weetabix. :frown: Brits always rave about Froot Loops and Lucky Charms but they really don't compare imo. I do like Reese's cereal though. :drool:
(edited 6 years ago)
Fruit Loops
Original post by Sabertooth
There used to be a guy on here who would use every available opportunity to put down Krave in favor of Nougat Pillows. Apparently Lidl's version is a hell of a lot better than the Kelloggs one. :tongue:

I love Shreddies but they don't have them where I live. Nor Crunchy Nut and Weetabix. :frown: Brits always rave about Froot Loops and Lucky Charms but they really don't compare imo. I do like Reese's cereal though. :drool:

Nougat Pillows **** on Krave so bad it's almost obscene lol...

You're missing out! Can't say I've ever had Froot Loops or Lucky Charms, but I'm curious to try the Reese's stuff. The American stuff's dear as hell here, though.

Quick Reply

Latest