The Student Room Group

Queens midwifery 2018

Hey everyone just wondering is anyone applying this year for queens midwifery? I have applied 2017 but got unsuccessful. Hoping for better in 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've applied there too! Have you heard anything back yet? I haven't.
Hi I’ve applied also. Just a waiting game now x
Reply 3
No nothing I applied last year too and was end of feb before the invites were sent. Good luck to you both! X
Are you all from Northern Ireland?
Reply 5
Hellosies to you all! Yep @shirley0703 Belfast lass through and through.
Reply 6
Hey sorry for late reply been so busy! Yes from Belfast good luck to you all!
hey everyone, I've also applied for midwifery. Have you all heard back with regards to an interview? I haven't and the wait is killing me 🙈😩😂😂
Reply 8
Original post by BrookeBrown
hey everyone, I've also applied for midwifery. Have you all heard back with regards to an interview? I haven't and the wait is killing me 🙈😩😂😂

Hi! Yes I got my interview date on tues but queens have put that they are sending more invites throughout March.
Good luck!
Original post by Becka-92
Hi! Yes I got my interview date on tues but queens have put that they are sending more invites throughout March.
Good luck!

thank you so much, and good luck with your interview!! This wait is absolutely killing me, I'm refreshing my emails every 5minutes 😩 xx
Reply 10
Thank you. I know the wait is awful! I hope yours is on its way! Xx
Hi girls how did yous all find the interview went? Xx
Reply 12
I think mine went ok. Hard to know but wasn’t a bad experience :smile: have you had yours yet?
Yeah had mine last week. I think it went ok but one station has me feeling a bit meh....it’s hard to know if you’re saying the right or wrong things lol x
Reply 14
I think everyone feels like that. And we are all so hard on ourselves lol. Good luck to you! X
Reply 15
I think there’s a bit of luck in the stations that you get too! Some of them are so much easier to relate to Midwifery than others! Less than 6 weeks to wait. It’s this wait for decision day that’s the worst bit!
I have applied this year also but I've not heard about interviews yet but haven't been unsuccessful either... wonder when they are stopping sending out interview dates?
Original post by KerrieBradley
I have applied this year also but I've not heard about interviews yet but haven't been unsuccessful either... wonder when they are stopping sending out interview dates?

Maybe give them a wee call just to see what's happening. Just in case your invite to interview has been overlooked or something. Especially seeing as you've not had a rejection on UCAS. x
Reply 18
Wonder if their post this morning is anything to do with the new intake!? Only 2 weeks tomorrow to offers day! Good luck to you all!
Reply 19
Original post by Stacbac
Wonder if their post this morning is anything to do with the new intake!? Only 2 weeks tomorrow to offers day! Good luck to you all!

I do hope so. Think last years was 45 so fingers crossed it’s a bit more for us all.not long to wait now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending