The Student Room Group

Which race are at the most disadvantaged when it comes to clubbing?

In clubs, which race do you least getting coupled? Just wondering

Scroll to see replies

Never thought I'd come across a question like this:lol: but to answer your question, I've never noticed anyone being at a disadvantage, apart from the guys standing against a wall, beer in hand, trying to look cool whilst waiting for action to come to them.
Surely,it is one's mentality ,not race,that decides their success at clubbing ?
Original post by Anonymous
In clubs, which race do you least getting coupled? Just wondering

If you got dead game and you can draw yat in one night regardless of skin shade just go home. Period.
(edited 6 years ago)
Stop thinking about races, just be friendly, confident with yourself and you should be fine. 90% of the girls wont go for a cute guy if he is not confident so make sure you grow some b****.
No one cares as long as you're not a munter.
What does this even mean?
this is such a mean and stupid thread. you're pretty much asking which race is the ugliest. unless you genuinely believe that someones race correlates to how successful they are at clubbing.
Reply 8
Original post by Reality Check
What does this even mean?

I think he's trying to ask whether your skin colour affects your ability to pull girls in a club.
This is a really important question and I will respond:

I have never seen Inuit get super lucky in a club. This might be because I've never seen an Inuit in a club because I live in Derby and not Iqaluit, but there you have it.

0% success rate in all my vast experience.
Original post by SGHD26716
I think he's trying to ask whether your skin colour affects your ability to pull girls in a club.

Jeez..really?
Reply 11
Jeez..really?

I think that's what he means by "coupled" but I'm not too sure as I speak English.
Original post by SGHD26716
I think that's what he means by "coupled" but I'm not too sure as I speak English.

:rofl:
Reply 13
I'm guessing you want to know their height too?
Original post by UWS
I'm guessing you want to know their height too?

brah, do you even lift?
Seals, if the protection they have in law was to be removed.
Reply 16
brah, do you even lift?

Of course not :frown:

*makes thread about height and muscles*
this question has a racist motive behind it.
not nice.
brah, do you even lift?

Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
anyone can get laid in a club it's literally a collection of drunk trash, standards are not going to be particularly high

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending