IHavePMS
I need one too. I'd pay for a good feminist one :eek:

here?
Reply 22
kikzen

kikzen, are you in there somewhere?
Reply 23
neha p
well the colures change, but thats it. there is no movment, just slow colour change

still counts as animated, and you need a program that you can edit animated .gif s on then... (im assuming that it's a .gif), and just take it down in size until its a small enuf file...
Reply 24
Mr_Homosexual
still counts as animated, and you need a program that you can edit animated .gif s on then... (im assuming that it's a .gif), and just take it down in size until its a small enuf file...

do you have that programme? i dont have it :frown:
Reply 25
neha p
kikzen, are you in there somewhere?

hiya
Mr_Homosexual

Pete... where did you get yours from? i.e. what site? I've searched, and got sweet f.a. :frown:
Reply 27
Mr_Homosexual

try using this.... http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks.pl and resizing it....
Reply 28
Fleff
Pete... where did you get yours from? i.e. what site? I've searched, and got sweet f.a. :frown:

i shall say once more for you, miss bethan....

just go to google, type:

*type* avatar

(so i typed "animated anime avatar")

into the standard search, and look through the sites.... :smile:
Reply 29
Mr_Homosexual
try using this.... http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifworks.pl and resizing it....

cheers! :smile:
Reply 30
It's no good, I've had to change back to my wavey lady because I had no idea when it was me replying! Yay for avatars :smile: (but also for profiles)
I *think* mine came from the Creation Records site...cant really remember though...
Since we're on the topic of avatars,

How do I make my background transparent?
Reply 33
lilsunflower

i was gonna explain, but ill just do it and send it to you....
Mr_Homosexual
i was gonna explain, but ill just do it and send it to you....

can you do mine please? If it looks good I will keep it. Thanks. :smile:
Reply 35
I made mine.
Reply 36
lilsunflower

here... hoope you like... :smile:
Reply 37
kikzen

hurr
Reply 38
Whats_The_411?
can you do mine please? If it looks good I will keep it. Thanks. :smile:

am doing...
Reply 39
musicboy
I made mine.

And I have to say, it's one of the funniest avatars I've seen. :smile:

And that site is so funny. I had always assumed it was the case but didn't realise there had been such controversy about it!

My avatar simply comes from a boring old science site. It is chromosomes dividing during mitosis. Just right clicked, 'Saved Picture As...' and resized using Paint Shop Pro.

Latest

Trending

Trending