The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex Accommodation Swap - East Slope to anywhere on campus -

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hash1
Well they are cleaning the rooms at least.
But do you guys know who are your house mates? 🤔

Hey guys
You should be able to find your flatmates in eastlope on the facebook page for east slope (if you have it)

This is my second year at sussex, I will be in lewes court, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Moving down to Sussex from Lancashire on Psychology degree with foundation year.

I've been allocated East Slope 033B-1

If anyone wants to swap, pm me. Really don't want to be there, not really a party person, and desperate to swap either on or off campus.

Thanks.
Hi, I've got one in Lynchet Clove. Would you like to Swap? Also, I'd like to know if there is any other cheap place available for my brother or if I can make him stay with me?
Reply 23
Original post by Dafock
hey, I have an ensuite room ( on campus) at stanmer court, I'm thinking about switching to east slope because my parents arent the richest of people. Hit me Up :smile:

I've got a good east slope flat (32) which is far away from the bar so you'll get good sleep and still get the social aspect. I'm possibly swapping however I wanna see how the first week goes. If your also still up for it after the first week I'll be glad to swap :smile:
Would you swap, i have a shared room at east slope
Hi i live in east slope.and i want to move to other ensuite room or other quite place on campus.If anybody want to move to the east slope,just contact me
Original post by Dafock
hey, I have an ensuite room ( on campus) at stanmer court, I'm thinking about switching to east slope because my parents arent the richest of people. Hit me Up :smile:

Hi i live in east slope,and i want to switch to you place.Please contact me.my phone number is 07719845955
Reply 27
Hey guys.. how was your rooms? Mine was okay but I still wanna move out
Original post by Hash1
Hey guys.. how was your rooms? Mine was okay but I still wanna move out

I so sorry because somebody want to swap with me as well.And his flatmate is my fri.I want to live close my fri.
Original post by Mandy wen
I so sorry because somebody want to swap with me as well.And his flatmate is my fri.I want to live close my fri.

Maybe you can go to the hosing office.so many people want to move out east slope or other cheaper accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending