The Student Room Group

Need help in making a big choice

I have recently completed my AS's , but didnt do too well (B - RE , D - Geography and an E in English)
Would it be reasonable for me to retake the year but carry on with my RE and Geography (to A2) and do a btec double. (E.g would i still be a viable applicant to a good uni, Top 20). Or should i carry on to year 13 with all my subjects? (i really dislike English)
Any advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks
Original post by Wareo777
I have recently completed my AS's , but didnt do too well (B - RE , D - Geography and an E in English)
Would it be reasonable for me to retake the year but carry on with my RE and Geography (to A2) and do a btec double. (E.g would i still be a viable applicant to a good uni, Top 20). Or should i carry on to year 13 with all my subjects? (i really dislike English)

I want to paint my toenails pink
Original post by AwesomeGENIUSok
I want to paint my toenails pink

Go for it ^^
Original post by Wareo777

If your college allows you to do so, then it would be reasonable.
Would you apply to uni this year or next?
Original post by ThatEssexGirl
If your college allows you to do so, then it would be reasonable.
Would you apply to uni this year or next?

probably next year
If you're going to apply next year, just think of the AS you might have to pick up if you complete your a levels.
Someone I know had to pick up an extra AS as she did something similar.

Quick Reply

Latest