The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sallymck
It might just be for international students, I haven’t got one either. Don’t worry, if they did it to everyone they gave an offer to surely they’d wait until after they’d given out the offers

Im a home student born outside UK. They did it to clarify my citizenship status.
Who else thinks offers are gonna start being given tomorrow?!
Reply 582
Original post by Rajan17

I don’t think tomorrow but definitely at some point next week. Maybe starting from Tuesday because last year they sent most of the offers on 6 March.
Original post by Rajan17

I have a funny feeling as well............

or tuesday... who knows
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Kinan
I don’t think tomorrow but definitely at some point next week. Maybe starting from Tuesday because last year they sent most of the offers on 6 March.

True however last year the 6th of March was a Monday 😩 so this year it could be a Monday again. Who knows tho 😩
Reply 585
Original post by Rajan17
True however last year the 6th of March was a Monday 😩 so this year it could be a Monday again. Who knows tho 😩

Is it true that they send all the offers first?
Original post by Kinan
Is it true that they send all the offers first?

They did last year, i think it was from the 6th-10th there were offers, then it was rejections
Reply 587
Original post by Rajan17
They did last year, i think it was from the 6th-10th there were offers, then it was rejections

This is so scary 😭
The waiting is killing me!
Lol I think it’s time to stop looking at this thread
Has anyone who applied as a home student, who was subsequently asked to fill out the fee classification form heard anything back in regards to the fee yet?

I've just had a (scary) thought that if you haven't heard back in regards to your fee that would indicate a rejection...

thanks
Original post by thebossman313
Has anyone who applied as a home student, who was subsequently asked to fill out the fee classification form heard anything back in regards to the fee yet?

I've just had a (scary) thought that if you haven't heard back in regards to your fee that would indicate a rejection...

thanks

Got an email Thurs/Fri about it saying they'll classify me as a home student now when assessing application.....
If you're getting rejected like I am, it's okay, you can come my house for a hot chocolate and some amaretto x. We can watch the emoji movie in the satisfaction we aren't failures to the extent of the movie, and that there is indeed lower to fall. <3. In saying that, good luck all.
Original post by Rj2018
If you're getting rejected like I am, it's okay, you can come my house for a hot chocolate and some amaretto x. We can watch the emoji movie in the satisfaction we aren't failures to the extent of the movie, and that there is indeed lower to fall. <3. In saying that, good luck all.

IM COMING ASAP ill bring the marshmallows :h:
Original post by Elliwhi
Got an email Thurs/Fri about it saying they'll classify me as a home student now when assessing application.....

Can I ask whem you recieved the initial email regarding the fee status and when you sent yours in/when your interview was?
Can I ask whem you recieved the initial email regarding the fee status and when you sent yours in/when your interview was?

Initial email 24th Jan. Interview 7th Feb and handed in the form then.
Original post by Yipyipee
IM COMING ASAP ill bring the marshmallows :h:

Bring pink ones pm me for address
Original post by Rj2018

Best post of the year
Original post by Rj2018
Bring pink ones pm me for address

ill try, unless i eat them all (oopsy)
Original post by Elliwhi
Initial email 24th Jan. Interview 7th Feb and handed in the form then.

alright thanks
I think I'm screwed then. rip
alright thanks
I think I'm screwed then. rip

At least you’re expecting the worst. I expected straight rejections pre interview and only got 1 interview LOL :”)

Feel a bit too happy after the interview but every time I think about the fact that rejections come after offers, my eyes start swelling up :’( I literally don’t know what to expect and I think I’m being too optimistic and putting myself into a false sense of security :frown: oh well

We’ll see what next week brings :”)
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending