Computing - D
English Language - 7
English Literature - 6
Further Additional Science - D
German - D
History - C
RS - B
Core Science - C

The subjects where i got D's i wasn't really surprised. They were my worst subjects and i hated them, though i was surprised i got a D in Computing because i thought i'd done worse.

In the papers separately i got (only including passes):
3A*'s, 2A's, 5B's, 7C's

Future Aspirations:
I'm going to college to study Philosophy, Psychology and Health and social care.

Was i happy with my results?:
Yes i was, especially with my maths seeing as i got a 3 in my mocks. I had tried so hard to get up to the grade 4 so all of the revising payed off. Obviously the D's aren't great but they're better than i thought i'd get in those subjects as i said before, they were my worst ones.

What about you guys? Feel free to comment below :smile:
Original post by EternalKiss
Additional Science - B
Computing - D
English Language - 7
English Literature - 6
Further Additional Science - D
German - D
History - C
RS - B
Core Science - C

The subjects where i got D's i wasn't really surprised. They were my worst subjects and i hated them, though i was surprised i got a D in Computing because i thought i'd done worse.

In the papers separately i got (only including passes):
3A*'s, 2A's, 5B's, 7C's

Future Aspirations:
I'm going to college to study Philosophy, Psychology and Health and social care.

Was i happy with my results?:
Yes i was, especially with my maths seeing as i got a 3 in my mocks. I had tried so hard to get up to the grade 4 so all of the revising payed off. Obviously the D's aren't great but they're better than i thought i'd get in those subjects as i said before, they were my worst ones.

What about you guys? Feel free to comment below :smile:

Well done! You should be really proud of yourself!

Are you looking forward to going to college? :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Well done! You should be really proud of yourself!

Are you looking forward to going to college? :smile:

Yeah i am! I cant wait to study the subjects i chose xD the only thing im worried about is making friends aha

Quick Reply

Latest