The Student Room Group

GAMSAT 2018 (Entry 2019) London Revision Group

Hi I'm looking for people in London that want to start preparing together for the GAMSAT in March and September 2018. Plan is to start working through topics by way of weekly meet up.
Hello, I don't live in London. But gonna prepare for the exam too!
Original post by KaneJoelJackson
Hi Whereabouts are you based? Failing meetups Skype revisions or a Dropbox for material sharing could be an option?

I live in Scotland! Dropbox would be the only option I think!
Hi there! I'll be doing GAMSAT and UKCAT for 2019 entry, I'd love to join :-)
Original post by Chloelouise97123
Hi there! I'll be doing GAMSAT and UKCAT for 2019 entry, I'd love to join :-)

Hey Chloe that woukd be great. are you in London ? Are you planning on doing the march, September or both ? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Volibear
I just realised I never got back to you! I'm at UCL so based in that area :smile:

Im interested too!!
NOTES*

Hey guys!

I’ve been revising content for section III and there’s simply way too much to in terms of topics..

Has anyone got any notes on section 3 that I can have, I will be I. Your eternal debt!

Thank you anyone
Hey any of you east Londoners/Londoner sitting gamsat for September?
Live in East London myself and would be good to find someone else to prep with :smile:
Original post by beeevans
I'm based in East London and hoping for a revision group - if nothing has been set up or if the original group isn't open to new people would anyone fancy it?

Hey I live in east London too! Sitting the September exam, if you are too would be up for grouping up
Hello - as mentioned above I live in east London, work north. I'm sitting the exam in September, if anyone is interested message me and we can get a little study group going.
Hey, I'm not in London, but would be very interested as would like to sit the September one.
Hi, is this still going? I don't live in London but am very interested. I plan on sitting them September one as did not do well in March. Please let me know if this is still going on, id greatly appreciate it .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending