The Student Room Group

A level psychology

I'm considering doing A level psychology (along with history and maths) and I was just wondering, how much of it is science? I'm just worried I'm going to dislike it if it's got a lot of science in it. I got three A*s in the sciences at GCSE but I didn't particularly enjoy them (although out of the three, biology was the one I preferred).
I did AS psychology this year not the A level yet but I can say that I didn't find the science hard at all. It's very minimal [only on a small topic called biopsychology and a bit in psychopathology particularly on OCD]. I found it was similar to GCSE biology. There's a lot of content but most is research/ support than science. :smile:
Biopyschology in A2 is purely biology (neuro) but other than that it's not sciency

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Strawberrry
I did AS psychology this year not the A level yet but I can say that I didn't find the science hard at all. It's very minimal [only on a small topic called biopsychology and a bit in psychopathology particularly on OCD]. I found it was similar to GCSE biology. There's a lot of content but most is research/ support than science. :smile:

Thank you so much! Very helpful:smile:good luck with your a levels

Quick Reply

Latest