The Student Room Group

Training Contract 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CityTCwannabe
That really is incredibly frustrating but you should be super proud that you've been asked to all those ACs - it's a good sign!

Any ideas on which you'll go to?

Thanks! I think links, better odds.. the others are RPC (only that date) and macfarlanes (waiting to hear if they can change)
Original post by 1901_Denning
Hiya, I applied to SH last Thursday and unsurprisingly haven’t heard back. When did you apply? Do you know if they have rolling recruitment?

I applied last Friday hahaha. I'm not expecting a reply any time soon :smile:
I have a telephone interview with Bevan Brittan tomorrow - does anyone have any idea of what it might involve?
Original post by Equanimitous
Thanks! I think links, better odds.. the others are RPC (only that date) and macfarlanes (waiting to hear if they can change)

Hopefully Macfarlanes can move the AC for you, fingers crossed!

Can I just ask, with the RPC AC, how long ago did you complete the online test?

Thanks
Original post by CityTCwannabe
Hopefully Macfarlanes can move the AC for you, fingers crossed!

Can I just ask, with the RPC AC, how long ago did you complete the online test?

Thanks

I sat the test two fridays ago :smile:
Original post by no hope whatsoev
yes

I was invited to sit the WG on Friday, a few hours after I applied. Sat it on Sunday, and they called me yesterday evening to invite me to an AC
Original post by Equanimitous
I sat the test two fridays ago :smile:

Thanks, that's helpful :smile:

Best of luck, let us know how it all goes!
Reply 387
Has anyone heard from Taylor Wessing? They said that they expected to notify everyone by the end of July of whether they are invited to AC but I haven't heard from them yet...
Original post by tcseeker
Anyone heard from Fladgate post-WG?

Hello. May I trouble you for the date you sent off your application?
Just got a AC invite from Eversheds, any tips on preparing ?
Original post by Kitk5
Has anyone heard from Taylor Wessing? They said that they expected to notify everyone by the end of July of whether they are invited to AC but I haven't heard from them yet..

I am still waiting to hear back.
Reply 391
Original post by amielouise1996
I am still waiting to hear back.

Just got PFO from Taylor Wessing.
Reply 392
Has anyone heard from Trowers & Hamlins?
Macfarlanes interview date moved back, but they say that their places are nearly filled up already... may I ask if anyone has done an AC for them?
TLT London office video interview invite
Original post by aspriringlawyer
TLT London office video interview invite

Congrats!
Reply 396
Does anyone know what to expect from Goodman Derrick's AC?
I applied to Addleshaw Goddard, Ropes & Gray, White & Case, Mayer Brown and Travers Smith.

Anyone know if they check on rolling basis (I know AG do), and has anyone heard of invites, etc?

Tyyyy
Reply 398
Original post by Kitk5
Just got PFO from Taylor Wessing.

I'm still waiting to hear back but thank you for keeping us updated on whether they are responding.
Does anyone know how long after being made an offer you have to accept or reject it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending