Course: Economics w/ Year in Industry
Predicted grades: ABB

Unconditional offer received.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Any Psychology offer holders here?
Hi, is anyone else taking Film Studies from September 2018 in Kent?
Original post by Shaunie3
Any Psychology offer holders here?

kind of, psychology with clinical psychology!
Original post by alicewonderland2
kind of, psychology with clinical psychology!

Oh great! I've got psychology and social anthropology! (i might change it though) Are you going to the applicant day on the 28th?
Oh great! I've got psychology and social anthropology! (i might change it though) Are you going to the applicant day on the 28th?

I've already been on one a couple of weeks ago, and it was really great! you get a campus tour and a look at all their psych facilities which are the best I've seen :smile:)
(edited 6 years ago)
I've already been on one a couple of weeks ago, and it was really great! you get a campus tour and a look at all their psych facilities which are the best I've seen :smile:)

That's really good! I've been before and I liked it, but I spent too much time in the Anthropology department hehe. This time I can actually see the Psych facilities and some of the accomodation :smile:
That's really good! I've been before and I liked it, but I spent too much time in the Anthropology department hehe. This time I can actually see the Psych facilities and some of the accomodation :smile:

let me know what you think! where else have you applied?
let me know what you think! where else have you applied?

Sure! I've applied to UCL, Leeds, Birmingham and St Andrews (got rejected though lol).

Kent is definitely in my top 3.
Sure! I've applied to UCL, Leeds, Birmingham and St Andrews (got rejected though lol).

Kent is definitely in my top 3.

i applied to Leeds too, i was there yesterday 😂
i applied to Leeds too, i was there yesterday 😂

Oh cool! How did you find Leeds? Was it good?
Oh cool! How did you find Leeds? Was it good?

yeah, its between Leeds and Kent 😁😁
yeah, its between Leeds and Kent 😁😁

For me, it's between Kent and UCL. :smile:
For me, it's between Kent and UCL. :smile:

well good luck!!
well good luck!!

Thank you!
Name: charlotte
Course: history
Predicted grades: AAA
Also applied: kings (conditional), Christ church (unconditional)

I got a unconditional from Kent so I firmed yesterday 😀
Hey ^^
Name: Lauren
Course: BA (Hons) Drama and Theatre (Any other theatre nuts here? :tongue:)
Predicted grades: DMM-DDM
Also applied: London South Bank (Unconditional), Canterbury Christ Church (Unconditional) UCA (Conditional) Greenwich (Conditional)

I got on the unconditional offer scheme with Kent so I just confirmed my place Saturday, and I was confirmed yesterday, so I guess I'm going to Canterbury :P
hey, I live abroad so never got the opportunity to visit and I'm trying to see what people think of the place, what was wrong with kent?
Hi guys!
I've got my an interview/applicant day for biochemistry tomorrow. They've said that it's an informal interview, so I'm assuming I should just understand the subject area and read over my personal statement, right?
(edited 6 years ago)
Name: Kate
Course: BEng Software Engineering
Grades: Mature student with BScH and relevant work experience
Also applied to: Nottingham (offer received), UEA (offer received), Leicester, Sheffield (no response yet).

I applied at the start of January and sent additional documentation upon request recently. Did anyone else experience a really long wait in computer science or associated areas? Or did other mature/international applicants experience delays?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending