The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No, there don't seem to be many Bristol applicants on TSR. There are a lot of people with interviews / waiting for interviews on NMM though.
I had one last week.
Reply 42
A friend of mine got a phone call from bristol today and has an interview on wednesday. Sure everyone will hear in the next couple of weeks.
Reply 43
JPinsker
A friend of mine got a phone call from bristol today and has an interview on wednesday. Sure everyone will hear in the next couple of weeks.

Oooh phone call, I was hoping for a letter, but a phone call will do for me!
Reply 44
lol yea i got a phone call for my durham interview. Luckily i missed the call and they left the message on my answer phone. If not i think i would have been in danger of screaming 'I LOVE YOU' to the woman down the phone!!!!
Reply 45
I hvnt heard anything. This is mid-Feb already i'm so worry. Y-Y
hmm i have yet to hear from bristol as well...
Reply 47
ok im starting to get the feeling they have just given up on interviews or something, i know four people in my year who havent heard a thing who are definite potential interviewees hmmm and very few people seem to have heard from them?! i phoned them up two weeks ago and they said that they were ''still assessing my application''....!!!!!!
they don't interview a very high proportion of applicants and most are rejected without interview. you just need to sit tight, shouldn't be too long now.
yay not long til my 3rd rejection then :biggrin:

:rolleyes:
Reply 50
soos
ok im starting to get the feeling they have just given up on interviews or something, i know four people in my year who havent heard a thing who are definite potential interviewees hmmm and very few people seem to have heard from them?! i phoned them up two weeks ago and they said that they were ''still assessing my application''....!!!!!!

Me too!! but I phoned yesterday:frown: they said they are still scoring my P.S. sth like that and will let me know in couple of weeks
Reply 51
well we all escaped the batch of rejections a few weeks ago so *touch wood* thats a positive sign i spose.
Reply 52
Let's hope so. I find it quite difficult to stay positive but I will try.
Reply 53
Well i got my rejection today.

That makes three.
Reply 54
Liar

That makes three.

Ahhh no! I'm really sorry to hear that! I wish you so much luck with Kings though!

I really hope I'm going to hear from Bristol soon, not looking good though :frown:
Reply 55
coolguy456
Ahhh no! I'm really sorry to hear that! I wish you so much luck with Kings though!

I really hope I'm going to hear from Bristol soon, not looking good though :frown:

Heya thanks a lot :smile:

And good luck to you too with Bristol!! I'm sure you'll hear any day now. I'm just glad the waiting is over, even though it was bad news.
Reply 56
Liar

That makes three.

Snap. :frown:

Looks like I'm gonna have to take Chem Eng .... unless Liverpool are legends and give me an offer :wink:
Reply 57
I got rejected from Bristol today too. Ah well, to be honest I didn't desperately want to go there. (I know...why did I waste a precious slot applying there? I'm so stupid sometimes).

Best luck for all those still left in the limbo by Bristol : - )

Cheers,

Reply 58
Wooooo, we should form a club. Just got a rejection from Bristol too, not too bothered tbh though. Lets just hope my other unis come through...
Reply 59
Heh, we should! Seems like a pretty low acceptance rate of us TSR'ers at Bristol! I see you've had an interview at St. Andrews! Congrats, is that your frist choice if you get an offer? I've also had an interview there and I think it'd be mine.

Cheers,

Latest

Trending

Trending