Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Geography fieldwork Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I can't come up with a question for my a level fieldwork on changing places , any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    What's the general topic of the fieldwork they expect you to make a question from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    What's the general topic of the fieldwork they expect you to make a question from?
    We have to choose our own topic , mine is changing places so we need to find a question to investigate based on that topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin.17)
    We have to choose our own topic , mine is changing places so we need to find a question to investigate based on that topic
    Perhaps you could do something related to rivers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    Perhaps you could do something related to rivers?
    There so a lot of people in the year doing rivers so having a question that isn't the same as anybody's would be hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin.17)
    There so a lot of people in the year doing rivers so having a question that isn't the same as anybody's would be hard
    Perhaps stuff on nature reserves, local parks, grass and plants in urban areas etc. If you're worried about what everyone's doing try to find out what they're doing by asking around or asking your teacher if they have a record of what they're doing. You can't make this harder for yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.