The Student Room Group

Asda one to one interview

Hey everyone, I just got the call to say I passed my magic assesment centre and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the type of questions I'll be asked at the one to one interview.
Also, does this mean that I've basically got the job? When do they usually tell you by?
Anyone?
Mine was pretty informal, the only question I remember having was "how would you reduce wastage in the store?" It was pretty informal really, had a chat with the people who were interviewing me and then talked through the available shift patterns and chose one.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
Reply 3
Hi , I had mine last week and got the job. It is all really laid back and informal interview. They ask about 3 questions like what would you do if a customer got irate with you. Or may ask how do you feel about working alone at times. Just be really happy , smiley and positive. I have friends who work in Asda they said he same . Hope it all goes well and good luck.
Reply 4
Original post by AnnaGlypta
Mine was pretty informal, the only question I remember having was "how would you reduce wastage in the store?" It was pretty informal really, had a chat with the people who were interviewing me and then talked through the available shift patterns and chose one.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

Hi maybe you can help me ? I did post a question on this but no one answered. How long did it take for you from job acceptance till you got your induction date ? I’ve sent all the HR stuff back so just waiting on the start date .
Original post by Cece_lou
Hi maybe you can help me ? I did post a question on this but no one answered. How long did it take for you from job acceptance till you got your induction date ? I’ve sent all the HR stuff back so just waiting on the start date .

My induction was arranged at my interview. But they had taken on a lot of staff and wanted us to be up to speed by Christmas so they were on the ball.

If you haven't heard by Wednesday I would give them a ring to see what's what.
Reply 6
Original post by AnnaGlypta
My induction was arranged at my interview. But they had taken on a lot of staff and wanted us to be up to speed by Christmas so they were on the ball.

If you haven't heard by Wednesday I would give them a ring to see what's what.

Brilliant thank you so much. I have looked and there is still one position available at the store so maybe they waiting on that to do the induction. Thanks for the reply I been worried as I was given days and hours but no induction date.
Original post by Cece_lou
Brilliant thank you so much. I have looked and there is still one position available at the store so maybe they waiting on that to do the induction. Thanks for the reply I been worried as I was given days and hours but no induction date.

That might not mean much, honestly don't stress! Hope you enjoy the job! What department are you on?
Reply 8
Thank you. I am doing chilled , I did try home and leisure but got chilled so I am happy. How are you finding it?
Reply 9
How long after your one on one did they ring you please
Reply 10
how long after the interview did you hear back please?
Reply 11
Original post by uob19
how long after the interview did you hear back please?
I'm still waiting to hear if I've got a one to one interview, I went for the group interview on the Friday, its now Monday and I haven't heard anything, when should I expect to hear something back? How long did yours take?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending